Learn how to open Local users and Groups console from Run window. In this console, administrators can perform operations like creation/deletion of user accounts, resetting user password etc.
Execute the command
lusrmgr.msc to open user accounts window from Run.
However, on Windows XP we need to run a different command.
On XP: nusrmgr.cpl
Also, we can use Netplwiz from Run window to launch user accounts window which shows only the local user accounts on the system.
If you are looking for a way to manage user accounts from command line then see the below posts.
- List user names in command prompt
- Add user from command line
- Delete user from command line
- Create a user group command line
- Add user to group from command line
- Remove user from group using command line
- Last logon time of user
- Enable or disable a user account from command line